- Adapts to fit any window up to a maximum size of 130cm x 200cm, new improved version reduces to smaller window sizes than previously,whilst maintaining maximum size.
- New Stars and Moon design
- Comes with handy travel bag
- Premium black out material
- Velcro fastening is easy to use and quick to adjust
- Conforms to highest applicable British and European Standards
How to install
1. Gently press a corner suction cup on to window. For a tall window begin in the top right corner. For a wide window begin in the top left corner.
2. Work across the window pressing cups on to glass. Adjust width using velcro patches. If a sucker will not attach, check glass is clean and moisten slightly.
3. Work down both sides and finally along the bottom.
Occasionally, suction cups become deformed in transit which may result in them not sticking effectively to the window. Simply roll between fingers or place in warm water for 30 seconds to restore their normal shape.
Removal — Important
1. Do not grab blind and pull. This risks serious damage to the window glass.
2. Remove each suction cup one at a time. Use the small tab on each one or your finger nail to release.
Limitations of use
Do not use on windows that have damaged edges, visible chips, cracks or any other glass or frame damage. Do not use on laminated, textured/patterned or leaded glass or windows with internal wire
strengthening. The Gro Company will not be held responsible for any glass breakage resulting from use of the Gro Anywhere Blind. The blind can be safely applied to normal single or double glazed windows in good condition.
Gro Anywhere Blind - PDF Guide